Thursday, January 27, 2005

xiangxiang

hihi.. me again.. been praying more these days and am encouraged when my little prayers are answered.. like setting up meeting w LY, and that my outing with the PRC students wld be on fri so i can go hill climbing on sat.. and jus received news my patient is getting better, tho not fully recovered yet, but its a good sign. thank God.

realised its important to pray abt my own needs.. even if its something like praying i'll love God more, and esp w small things.. praying is a sign of faith and communing w Him too.. and when i follow the format in matthew (ie our Father who art in heaven..etc) (ie 1)praise God, 2) pray for own needs, 3) pray for others 4) confess sins, 5) forgive others. etc..) for Thine is the kingdom and glory forever. amen. even praying for things like outing w friends or cell to be good time of fellowship is encouraging too.. guess it keeps my heart connected.. to tell God about my needs and ask Him to bless and HELP!.. hee

Dear Lord.. i pray for the hill climbing to be a positive experience for me, and fun, and we'll all be safe and no injuries. and if i drive, for safety there and back.

wat i learned today fr purpose driven life (day 21):

protecting the church; it is God who chose to give us diff personalities/preferences etc. God wants unity, not uniformity.. wat it means to me is that i hv to accept one another.. accept the differences. and learn to even enjoy them.. cos it is God's choice to make us diff. so.. i want to respect God's decision.. Cos HE is GOD!!! He BIGGER and know better than me.. :)

okies.

church: a place where pple admit they are sinners, need grace and want to grow. perfect people need not apply.

it also said do not judge and criticise(eg leader).. cos when we do, 4 instant things happen, we lose fellowship with God, we reveal our pride and insecurities, we will hv to account to God for our behavior, and we hurt the church.. someting like dat..

dear Lord Jesus.. please change my heart to be more like You.. change me from within.. then my actions will have resonance.. and not just a form. i don want to have a form, i want to be real. help! only You can do it. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: