Friday, January 28, 2005

KS fell ill

poor KS, he called me this afternoon, and sounded so poor thing.. turns out he has v bad stomach pain and would only see doc next day.. poor thing.. pat pat.. God's healing rest upon you.. and give you comfort while you are over there.

turns out wp has linked me on her blog!! dearie pls don link me!! security breach!!! so have jus scanned thru and sanitised a bit of my blog.. keke.. of cos.. not much to sanitise in first place , me being xiang xiang etc.. MWHAHA!!

dear Lord, i pray i will be faithful, starting with small things.. my sm2 grp.. i pray for encouragement from you.. was jus thinking.. actually what many pple jus need is some encouragement.. to reach out for their dreams, to overcome the circumstances and doubts they see and hv.. indeed the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy, and jus by discouragement, he has stolen much.. we mus get back our ground. no more stealing. Lord, You came that we may have life.

no wonder You said we are to come together to spur/encourage one ano towards love and good deeds. cos You know we need encouragement..

i love my planetshakers cd!!

heehee.

something fr romans bible study.

salvation: means deliverance from the bad things. and on the positive side, means entering into blessings and wonderful fellowship with the Lord. praise the Lord. so cool!

okies me go eat dinner!

No comments: