Tuesday, January 18, 2005

tada!

yes! ive revamped my blog! and added a tagboard!! figured out how to do it all by myself okie... at first the comp jargon was really getting to me.. wanted to throw the towel in.. den.. okie loh.. keke..

so my 3 lovelys and handsome audience please tag me hor.. more things to play.. :)

LY replied my email at last.. keke.. funny cos me and new cell buddy L both got our prayer request answered (this was mine) and we only started praying for each other during cell last week. so praise God for answered prayer!.(her's was to get a pay raise.)

anyways, LY said he and wife coming back for CNY end of Jan, so we'll meet then to discuss my Kunming plans.. reality check and all, all over again when i read the email.. but recovered faster dis time.. (rabbit out of burrow sniffing again)

will start to tell parents when i've met LY w pastors.. ahh!!.. ahh!! hee hee.. :)


No comments: