Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Flying fish

Sigh.. another booboo today.. clipped my specs on my shirt this morning after washing up.. and somehow.. my only pair of specs managed to fall into the deep abyss of the ‘toilet bowl’(the hole in the ground sort).. yikes! (key: booboo music).. there goes the afternoon... in search of a spectacle shop I’d trust..

Thanks God though.. found one near my home in the end.. my new friend there even invited me to go find her at the shop for lunch during Chinese New Year if I’m free.. hee.

Made 2 pairs! Slightly cheaper than SG. They read a pair of my SG specs(broken frame) and their prescription was the same as the SG’s one, when I compared... That was reassuring.. J

Rented Meteor Garden 1 and spent the whole of Monday watching it! Dat’s q scary mann.. slept at 5 on Sunday morn.! wats worse.. I’ve actually watched it in SG before! Whahah… but it was fun lah.. keke..

No comments: