Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The day I was almost a seagull

Went for afternoon service on Sunday, ended about 3 plus. Was hungry cos I hadn’t eaten lunch. Decided to go walk about Green Lake on this lovely sunny afternoon.

Are you hungry? My friend asked..
yup, but it’s no problem, I’ll just eat one of the roadside food, I said.

“Oh, look! There’s some bread there”. (small anpan looking bread joined together)
“How much is this?.. $1?.. Okie, please give me one”

my friend pulls me aside hurriedly.. *whisper* “This bread is for feeding seagulls..”

whaha.. booboo.. I feel like someone who jus drank the lemon dish for washing hands.. whahah.. BTW, I didn’t buy the bread in the end okie..

Side note: there are supposed to be seagulls at Green Lake this time of e year, but due to many people on that Sunday, they were all frightened away.

Words of wisdom : A bird and a fish may fall in love.. but where would they build their nest..?

No comments: