Thursday, June 30, 2005

so blessed

went for dental prayer meet at Dr C's jus now.. abt 20 of us.. so good to see Hsun T.. he's a dentist missionary in Africa for the past few yrs.. think it's 8 yrs.. He gave me a chinese bible! which i didnt hv yet.. :) .. then Prof asked me to share abt my china plans after Hsun T had shared.. and then a few of them prayed for me.. was q touched.. and though i only met some of them for the first time, i could sense their sincerity.. think it's only God that can do this..

i'm really glad of prayer support that i sense He is preparing for me..

i sense it.. the way things have been tying up together.. that He is making straight my paths.. its the most amazing thing..

one expressed interest in financial support.. i realise when friends/people come and tell me they want to support me financially, what i appreciate most is the care and support behind the gesture.. yah.. just feel that God is amazing with really really big shoulders.. i pray that it will be a blessed time there..

Hsun T prayed many spot on things in my heart.. that i'd encourage the workers there.. family.. unity.. Dr Y was v affirming.. many kind words.. yah.. Thank You Father..

and as Hsun T shared abt his challenges in Africa, w his 3 boys, aged 8, 9, 10.. dear Father, praises to You.. as we see how You see them through.. and their faith in You..

No comments: