Saturday, June 25, 2005

God is good. Praises.

love the song on weiwei's blog..
http://weiwei-jesusgirl.blogspot.com/

wanping say its hillsongs-kids..

think God is really good.. prayed that all would go smooth on Jen's wedding.. it was not raining at the zoo when we had outdoor solemnisation.. it only poured when all the guests were in the indoor hall for lunch.. and we were saying how good it would be if it stopped raining after the programme, then the guests could go tour zoo as planned.. and that's what happened.. and God reminded me;"remember? you said a prayer the other day.." it felt like He smiled on us..

also blessed when Jiahui prayed for me yest at cell. she said, God wants me to know He is mindful of me.. found it reassuring.. how can i describe it.. except to say it was a Spirit-filled prayer..

also felt that He is finding means and ways to provide for me financially.. like resources come from unexpected places.. almost like.. He blesses what i touch, and what touches me.. mum bought some shares on my behalf recently.. and soon after they announce the share will dunno what lah(cos dont know share market jargon) but boils down to something good and they give u extra returns..

and today my colleagues say this yr they will give us (who resign in June) our performance bonus, which is something they dont usually do, but only started this year.. reflecting on my earlier consideration to extend my job for a month to get bonus (which i decided not to, in the end). i think God looks after me.. not just financially, but i guess what is even more precious is the manifestation of His Presence as i witness His blessings.. just like in miracles, what is precious is not just the miracle, it's hearing God say"I am with you. I am present."

also praise God that i have been able to contact someone who is arranging for me to work part time in his clinics, whilst i prepare to go china.. yah.. he was q pleasant about it..

did an op yest.. called patient after to see how he was, first time i called patient.. he was okie. felt good to administer after-op care though.. perhaps i should make it a habit..

tired.. will go rest.. attend wedding dinner later..

1 comment:

Paperman said...

Looks like the wedding went well! Did you see the elephants? My favourite! Giraffes also...