Wednesday, May 11, 2005

wanping's bday

went wanping's house for dinner last fri.. wah, her 'sheep' are q adorable.. they also v gao xiao loh.. one of them is an amazing cook. he prepared the steamboat(2 types of soup, various dishes, there was even a mushroom container w 3 diff types inside!), baked the cake, made choc fondue.. amazing. v thoughtful.. and when we had finished, in a wink, all the dishes and things were all cleared up as a team effort.. impressed.. :). its good. glad she has so many who love her!

thankful You for the detail way You look after me.. for the bus driver who makes unofficial stop to let me off nearer my place yest and so many other times.. for speaking to me abt how the way i am w family relates to how i am w cell, and abt spending more time at home.. and just for Your being with me. talking to me, reminding me things, and teaching me. esp in these past weeks. prayer and praise. thank You, my Father. :)

No comments: