Tuesday, May 17, 2005

=)

dear Lord, i had a lot of fun last weekend, including yest when i was on leave. enjoyed hanging out with my friends. and been talking to Wanping more recently too. hee. then today a bit sleepy. maybe cos play so much. but wan to thank You. thank You also for my clinic and all the nice people in it. esp my super dental asst, who looks after all of us and is v hardworking.. thank You for today when i was sleepy but also hungry, den couldn decide whether to go cookhouse or sleep, and lunch arrived early so i didnt need to walk out anymore. den i noticed it was pouring outside.. felt Your care.. im meeting Ps on thursday.. hope it will be a productive time.. some things happened to some of my friends.. Father, i pray You will protect them and walk them through their situations, and make good things come out of it. for whatever was meant for evil, God can turn it around for good.

Genesis 50:20 ('message' version)
Don't you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now--life for many people.

No comments: