Friday, February 11, 2005

my star

i've come closer to identifying my star.. think it may be the bright star in the big dog constellation..

had an argument w L last nite, cos i haven been talking to her over the phone for a period (is that even an issue!). been occupied, and needed more time to myself.. suffice to say i hv not flared up for a longest time. but did feel quite exasperated, though i was sorry if she had felt hurt from insensitivity on my part. hope things will be amiable and i do truly wish her well and blessed life strong in God, i don have to be a significant part of it, its cool..

seems like someone at work trying to make trouble for me, but, it's ok. practising trust. and confidence and approval from God, not man. its a curious thing. but no matter what. give thanks to God. for He is good. His love endures forever.

He sent a friend to encourage me yesterday. out of the blue.

Cool..

No comments: