Monday, February 28, 2005

happenings

well, well.. looks like i'll be going Dali for a short trip, 28th march to 6th apr, pray that leave will be confirmed so i can go.. ano village dental training.. this time, lovely Angela will be going too! cool.

well, prof called me yest.. seems he has to be back in sg early for a compulsory staff retreat.. so it seems i hv to be lao da in this trip in leading the grp of 3 juniors and Angela, and prof w 2 more juniors will join up w us on the last 2 days.. dear Lord.. You are the ultimate Lao Da.. i pray you will complete me in my inadequacy, so that i will be adequate in You and Your will and purposes will be accomplished.. i pray for Your grace and that You will use me and it will be a positive experience as i serve in this role..

Thank You for today's bible study which i facilitated.. it was indeed a positive experience for me.. please teach me..

Thank You for my friends, R, L, C, S.. so many lovely people who have been keeping me company..

Thank You for G, who is still attending cell.. should i leave.. Lord, i hope and pray that, A, E, J, C will be settled in the cell before i go.. pray that all will be well with S, and Lord, pray Your empowerment be with her, and Your breakthrough.. as she leads the cell.. Your power in her life as well as the cell.. You're magnificent, Lord.. all praise to You..!!! hugs..

ooh.. want to thank You too, that the work situation seems to be settled.. and its ok loh.. Thank You for bringing me through.. and i know You were and are with me.. xie xie..

No comments: