Tuesday, December 11, 2012

guess what.. a few weeks ago, i was looking at my bank book transactions. and i noticed that throughout my time in China the past 3 yrs.. there was this person ( i think it is one person) who would transfer money into my account every month. there were other transactions too, made by other pple, who also greatly encouraged me by their support, but i more or less knew who they were as they had let me know beforehand.

but there was this one person, i did not know who, he/she would transfer ard $350 to my account every month at around the same date. and sometime it was more, like $500.

i do not know who he/she is.. but i was v encouraged. encouraged by the Lord, who provided, who cared, who let me know over and over again that i'm on His radar.. Encouraged by this unidentified person, who loved me and allowed the Lord to use him/her.

who says faith cant be seen? my bank book, in those years i spent in China, has faith written all over it..

No comments: