Friday, December 30, 2005

2006

woohoo! Next year is 2006!! (I think.. yea, pretty sure) decided to take a break from translating report to write this. Been translating a trip report into English for my team all morning.. :p

guess what! I’m 27 next year! Yeah!! Hmm.. wait a minute.. or is it 28.. hmm.. 1978.. makes it… 28!! Yeah!!! Sigh. Mental sums not very good nowadays mann..

gosh 28.. is dat supposed to be old or something.. and I haven even really stepped into the outside working world.. been serving bond for last few yrs.. fixed hours, hardly OT. Only did a few weeks in private.. dat was q good too.. haha cos I only worked 2.5 days a week (of cos okie lah)..

De other day, Wanping and I were jus contemplating we’re too old for Christmas countdowns.. done our fair share of countdowns.. next day too tired.. but I guess we’ll never get too tired of suppers.. especially if there’s a car.. unless next day need to work.. well. Next supper will have to be in 2006! Think I wont drive immediately after going back tho.. too scary.. after influence fr China roads.. (even as a cyclist/pedestrian)..

Things I miss:
Supper at night..
Bedok/ eunos(?) fish
Prata at Bukit Timah
Muen’s milo
Queenstown wo-tie
Cha shao baos
Black beauty kou rou bao! Whahah.. maybe jus the black beauty..haha ;p
Late night movies in an SG cinema
Walking around Suntec. (so lame rite)
Blading at east coast on Sat morns
Sitting in ECP Macs on a weekend morn
Rock climbing
Chicken wings in hawker centres.. though I never ate them..
My mummy’s steamed flower crab

Things I love:
Housework
Cooking
Time
Reading
Visiting
Taking a step at a time
Watching out for Him
Taking things slow
Enjoying the process.. when u hv time, even housework can be fun.. :)
Learning to be patient
Learning to have faith
Learning to build

2 comments:

ping said...

you know why we would never be tired of suppers? because with age, we learn to appreciate relationships more than the rah-rah (which is part & parcel of life tho :)). mmm... reading your wishlist makes me miss you!

Paperman said...

Muahahahahaha... YOU LOVE HOUSEWORK??? & COOKING??? This from someone who didn't know how to stir coffee few years back...