Wednesday, August 03, 2005

God is a God of abundance

was counting jus now.. and i realised that God has already raised 6 mths of living expenses for my china trip through work bonus, shares and donations..! Praise God! yah.. wat is there to say sometimes, except, Praise God. thank You Father.. i know You care.. yah.. and i appreciate my friends who have come up to me and expressed their wish to support financially.. the heartfelt support in the gesture is really q priceless. Another expression of the amazingness of God..

with regards to the trip, i had always felt He challenged me to believe in Him to raise the full sum and more.

"Am I not the God of abundance?"

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

yeah.. my God is really really cool.. :)

4 comments:

Paperman said...

HE is cool bcos he has an army of children who are all working... and a puny student who scrimps and saves his miserly stipend...

Anonymous said...

yeah! praise God for all the children and the puny student!! hee.. me is blessed. by God and his children. :)

Anonymous said...

oh God is a God of abundance....yes! you know after Festival of Praise, it was super crowded. As expected, bus 16 was jammed packed before i could even get close to it.

so my friend and i decide to take a long walk, to cross thru the PA and to Kallang MRT. We crossed the bridge but could not find the gate where we could pass thru the PA. so we circled round it...walked and walked till we are tired...looking at my watch it's already 12 midnight. There were so many taxis that went past us (all Hired...must be the tremendous crowd who are frantically booking cabs to go home tt night) but none were available. :(

I was concerned as my friend still has to work the very next day. The place that we have walked seems to be getting deserted and nowhere near anywhere familiar...We got real tired (had no dinner as we didn't expect Hillsongs and Delirious gave 1 extra hour of performance at the last day of FOP, so it ended pretty late)

So i prayed for a moment for God to bring us safely home. Then after a minute, a taxi appeared out of nowhere....it was not Hired! So we flagged the cab and got home with comfort. I gave thanks to the Lord.

God is a God of abundance...He provides us for He loves us so much.

God Bless,
Wallis

Anonymous said...

yeah! praise God! :)