Tuesday, August 23, 2005

fav song!!(now)

ooh!!! my fav song... (rite now)!!!!! here it is

http://www.createdtoworship.org/

go to music segment and click e song "show me Your face"

:)

Psalm 42:7
"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls.."

i love dis verse..

“ When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. ” Psalm 94: 18-19

came upon this verse in the website.. i like it too.. yeah.. praise the Lord! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sze Shan....the song "show me your face" really cool..i love the guitar acostics that come with the live performance. There are also other good songs that I'm still downloading..."As we lift up our hands" also nice, with great vocals, cool guitar and keyboard.

So far my favourite's "Majesty - Here i am" by Delirious....so so cool and the lyrics just touches my heart so much.

If got other such website or good worship songs must remember to jio also ya? ;p
- Wallis

ping said...

yeah! someone appreciates his music! ha...