Sunday, July 24, 2005

TCSI

ooh..! got email couple of days back..! accepted by TCSI! need to meet up one or two(?) more times for briefing.. think thats all.. so i can set a date.. was thinking of late aug or early sept.. think sept seems more likely... perhaps 1st week of sept..

then can do stuff like insurance, open bank account.. think abt how i want to do the money thing and the email thing.. write my prayer letter.. spend time at home w family and frens.. oh and need to buy camera.. think abt wat i want to pack.. settle lodging there.. and perhaps shadow my maid a bit and learn cooking..

seems like a lot to do areadi..! :)

i want to thank God for provision.. cos according to my mom, the shares she bought for me increased in returns again or something.. and my part time work at private went well.. a few nites had good returns too.. was q fun too.. moving fr place to place, meeting new pple in the clinics.. plus the nite i met Yihui.. ( she made appt w me and we both didnt know she was coming to see me!) pleasant surprise.. felt God was smiling to Himself as He planned it.. hee.!

i may even have a roommate.. LY email says a lady foreign staff there has an apt w 3 bedrooms that i may be able to stay w her temp or perm while i'm there.. :) honestly, dear Father, i hope to have a room mate..

me going to Hongkong on mon! 25th to 29th July, to make visa.. thankful i called the visa company today.. then learned mus bring my old passport that i had jus renewed, cos den hv proof of entry, or else can only make 6 mths visa..

gng HK for first time. staying w cousin.. mayb alone when i reach.. cos cousin prob working.. hope to find my way ard on touchdown and till wed when Xianhua will join me.. feel a bit apprehensive actually.. but ya.. dear Father, thank You that You are with me always.. when i remember this, i feel better about it.. cos God brings hope, and its not a wishful kind of hope, but a strong certainty kind of hope.. yah. i'm so blessed that You are with me, Lord.. i'm so forever blessed.

4 comments:

Paperman said...

Be safe. Be well. Help's just a phone call away ok?

polaris said...

okie, thank q you. :)

SAiL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SAiL said...

i gota blog too
http://SAiLingHome.blogspot.com