Sunday, March 20, 2005

hmmph

okies.. was feeling kinda stressed, then jus heard dis cheesy love song which im gng to play for a friend's wedding.. now am kinda amused..

gng to china for 10 days, leaving on 28th mar.. hope Prof's sis is alrite.. she suddenly had mild stroke and discovered had advanced cancer.. she's in Taiwan.. pray in Jesus' Name for healing to be upon her.. Prof mus b stress cos we're leaving soon and his sis seemed in serious condition. yet he's supposed to lead the group.. Your wisdom and strength be upon him.

hv decided my first priority these days before i leave are the SM2 students.. dunno how but Lord.. i pray You will use me to bless and love them, and encourage them as they get used to life here.. pray You will touch their lives..

perhaps ano reason feel kinda stressed is cos feel i only hv 4 more mths b4 i leave for China.. and i do hope my 4 beloved friends can be stable in You and Your family b4 i go.. perhaps i am anxious.. Lord, i give You my anxious thoughts.. talked to You jus now and You said its because i care a lot .. and i realised i do.. and i know if they are in You, they will be safe, and loved and protected, and truely blessed. brings to mind what Ps T said.. 'God may seem slow but He's never late.' and i know You are not slow.. and even tho i do care a lot.. i know You care even more.. and You love them amazingly much, as You love me.. so i commit them to You and trust..

want to thank You for amazing time at sungei buloh yest w SM2 students.. 5 of us. and thank You for lovely day today, and the sharing w my friend.. Please let Your love, peace and comfort be on him, and pray that You will make this work for good.. and that You will guard his heart, thoughts and he will look to You and grow strong in his relationship with You.. Lord Jesus, please help him, to open his heart and life to You.. and to hunger for You.

Renew my mind, Lord, that i may understand in my heart and mind, the power and importance of praying. help!

Thank You Lord, for loving me. for being my Father. for being my Shepherd. for being patient with me. Thank You Lord for saving me.

No comments: