Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I watched 4 seasons of vampire diaries for the past week! :p

also, looking back, i do enjoy doing pilates.

a few thoughts came to me today.. He spoke to me about starting anew again. stop looking at the past, leave it behind. look forward and start anew. look around me at what i have, and decide what i want to put into this new life. have thankfulness, and new excitement.

well i guess i do want to have more exercise and deliberate healthy eating. also some community service. Thankful to hv Isc with me and all he is. Thankful for my friends who kept in touch. thankful for a place to stay and my job and its hours. hopefully we will settle down in church.

i also want to say only positive things. refrain from negativity. when i was in charge of a project, i was constantly evaluating and reevaluating the project and how to do it better etc.. unfortunately it made my reflex action to try to fix things and made me more critical. i dont want to be like that.. wat a stressful way to live. to keep turning things over in the mind and pick at it.. i pray for more thankfulness and being present, less detachment.

new beginnings. approach with a clean slate. hopefully will cut down on screen time.. sigh. too much screen time. makes me feel like a usb thing plugged into the computer..


No comments: