Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Heh

Read Guojuns blog.. he say, he has been staring at the blank for a while..

Which is what im doing now so I am quite amused.. haha

Tired lah.. emotionally, physically.. but its cos been running around and being able to love my students and friends! So its a good kind of tired, and thankful to God, just need to take it easy for a few days..

Admin things to do..

And given something to translate to chinese today..

¡®Increased attention to oral hygiene can help minimize the effects of these metabolic changes. [55, 57, 97] It seems that toxins or other products generated by oral bacteria in the mother may reach the general circulation, cross the placenta, and harm the fetus. In addition, the response of the maternal immune system to the infection elicits the continued release of natural chemical defense mechanisms that can interfere with fetal growth and delivery..¡¯

and this is only a sample..

ahh!!

Brain cell overdrive..!

But I know He will save/help me..

Hee..

I put a greeting on my handphone the other day.. it reads.. Saved and Loved..

What else does one really need..

No comments: